5. Beer – Look out for people of all shapes, sizes, and colors consuming a shit ton of . How much beer will be consumed this weekend is a very interesting question. I’d love to know the alcohol consumption of this tournament vs. any other on tour. As we all know this tournament is the biggest party of the season, and as we all know Wolfy loves beer and will be consuming many on Saturday at TPC Scottsdale.
4. Hideki’s Rebound Year – Hideki did not have a good season last year for how talented he is. He played awesome last week at Torrey Pines. His history here is second to none, so I will be tuned in this week to see if he dominates and further solidifies the statement that this is his tournament.
3. Lefty – Phil had a tremendous heartbreaker a couple weeks back. After leading on Sunday he blew a 2 shot lead to a guy named Adam Long. I am truly wondering how he has battled with that mentally and interested to see if he goats this week in contention or if he still has lingering demons in his head.
2. A New Devil – Jon Rahm is the new face of this tournament being an alum of Arizona State. You will see many El Rahmbo fans and chants, but it is time for him to finally take this home and win it. Rahmbo needs to show there is a new sheriff in Scottsdale and this would be the perfect time to do it.
1. 16 – The most covered hole of the season. The 16th hole honestly makes this tournament what it is. The Ammy Hour will be documenting this week from that setting. Look out for a few fools dressed up in 1980’s gear. Cheers!